Writing is one of the most under-rated skills on the planet, yet critical to good story telling, whether on paper, scripted on video or told face to face.
Whether you need a press release, website copy, a business plan, speech, radio-ad or article for bloggers worldwide to chat about, let us know and we can work out a plan according to your budget.
Enjoy some examples of past work: Best selling Books, Articles and Short Stories for fun. We couldn’t possibly include everything, especially business writing which is under N.D.A.
If you fancy some light relief from whatever you’re working on right now, read one of these.
Written to be performed in front of an audience, in five minutes, these stories are based on principles of good speech writing.
- Hook them in with your first sentence.
- Create a sense of anticipation in the midst of uncertainty. Drama.
- Don’t use big fancy words. Avoid over adjective-ising.
- Vary the pacing. Pause for dramatic effect.
- Write in scenes the audience can imagine.
- Chose a theme that uplifts an important human value.
- Use present tense if you can.
- Build a clear beginning, middle and end.